rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And Thus I Wrote (Part-II)

Another one was in the form of a sudden realization that I have stopped writing. Actually, a much fiercer and abominable situation has been the birth of the feel inside me that I might not be able to recoup. Ever again. This realisation has the inherent potential of metamorphosing into a really dreaded situation because writing had been “the vent” for me ever since the demonized downswing. The feel of not being able to write ever again was enough to mess up my mental state of affairs. I have begun to feel like a lost nomad. Of late, I have been attempting to write regularly, but except crushed paper balls in my room and accompanied hopelessness, nothing met me.

But I believe in, “When you are just about to fall off a cliff, the tree branch you accidently cling on to is the perfect definition of a friend.” And that tree branch to me is a very sweet friend and a co-writer who came in contact after a long time and suddenly gave me just what was required for me to SERIOUSLY attempt writing. She kept a condition which left no choices for me other than writing! She said she won’t write on her blog until I write SOMETHING at least and believe that I can write and thus get back to writing. So I had to.
What to write, that was told by another special person in my life. (Believe me I am no better than a lost memory case presently! It feels like I am writing for the first time, which I am obviously not as is seen from my blog!) She just asked me to write something, ANYTHING. According to her, I should NOT try for a masterpiece in getting connected to writing after such a long time. I say, forget master piece, I do not even know if this is worth being called something!
Anyway, there is one more aspect about which I would write soon, (Yes! I have the urge to write at least another post.) Not here, as this is already stretched too far and too long.

And I genuinely do not know what title to give this, but one thing is assured: This is what I FELT. And thus, I wrote.


PS: Thanks to those two special people.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

according to u dis is just a random piece that u wrote and u know wat dis is it......dis is d reincarnation of 'd writer you'...give it a try again nd u'll come out wid a master piece :P
i liked dis one nik....i was right in saying "u have it in you".... dis is ur asset.......
keep up wid it....all d best:)

Nik said...

@anu
Thnks a lot fr it kid... i wudnt hv got bck w/out you pestering me to do it :P Thnks a lot....

Prats said...

:)



this shud say it all... n oh... i m on post number 48... 51st will b urs :) no escape !!

Tweety said...

:) :)

welcome back broder ...i wonder when would u realise that whenever u vent out in ur posts...it ends up becoming a master piecce in itself...every post of urs is a heart felt one (no wonder i dislike them so much :P) and i remember when i was shoved into blogging by someone...the reason given was you share your feelings and it helps...it doesnt matter in vat way u portray it...vat matters is that u portray dem...

one more time u tell me u cannot write...u are dead completely...

i ll put prats and anu on ur head evry time nw... :) :)

welcome back again...luv u..god bless...

PS : I am waiting for the next one...i love to see my blog roll updated with someone's life after life... :P :D

Nik said...

@shwe
yeah...thanks....i hope to be back with the next one soon. and il try my best not to say that i cannot write... :P

Prats said...

i likes d look :)

mysterious gal said...

Hey welcome back :)
Though i left writting and blogging a while back i still look forward to reading you and i did that :)
Feels nice to see u writing again as it gives me a hope of returning back one day!
You keep writing because there is a rhytmic feel to it always when i read it!

Welcome and hope to read ur next post
cheers :)

Nik said...

@nab
Where d hell have you been??? No contact nothing?? Forget about writing...where are you? Why have you stopped writing......??

mysterious gal said...

i know yaar.....i really really miss you guys...but then some times circumstances force u to do become someone you are not....i never thought i could take break from writing or even friends...but then sometimes u have no choice....one of those phases....a phase where only me is mine friend.....trust me i will be back with a bang.....

i know i m not in touch and i miss it terribly....will surely be back to the ever there nabs....just pray things return to a optimistic turn and i return soon......and trust me ur blog update gives me a light on my face...so keep doing it and i will keep smiling....

Miss you all and the blogging stint

u keep writing :)